26 May 2011

lost and found.

Wallet. ("Lost" at Jackie O's Pub and Brewery May 24, 2011. Found at Jackie O's Pub and Brewery May 24, 2011).
Klean Kanteen (custom ordered with my name on it, just so I wouldn't lose it. Left in Dayton).
a four leaf clover (maybe my best Spring-season for 4 leafers yet; I found 7 this week alone!)
(artwork by yours truly).
Journal. (it was in Marysville. I am a silly rabbit).



I've also found 2 missing earrings this week.

It's like I crawled out of my 60-page-honors-thesis-monster tunnel and have eyes for new (and old) things again.



2 comments:

  1. ahahahaha! I love that you can have a whole post of lost and found items. Is there a longer list with lost for good? My bet is not necessarily. I am thinking yours is a different type that just temporarily forgets a lot of things, but doesn't carelessly lose them out of windows.

    Great to see the journal is back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Marciniak had this joke--

    my journal had my name and phone number in it and she said, "ah, someone is going to fall in love with you and want to meet the mystery girl who writes and thinks so eloquently"

    but that didn't happen; it was in my room at home, haha.

    and I just did the list of things lost-for-good, and I came up with 6. Not too bad. I think some of those 6 things were actually stolen, too. But I'd like to say they were lost because it gives me more hope in humanity.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete