- Love of family.
- Love of friendship, that becomes a kind-of family.
- Love of the way we can be many different things to each other.
- Love of farm stillness.
- And farm movement.
- And love of knowing that I might plant the garlic, but I do not make the garlic grow.
- Love of service.
- Love of the humility that allows oneself to be served by another.
- Love of the capacity for reinventions.
- Love of second chances, with things right in front of you.
- Love of saying sorry.
- Love of music, and the way it shares things between people (the way it shares things between the multiple people in one person).
- Love of moments when I recognize I'm human.
- Love of my cat Comet.
- And my old cat Chewy (rest in peace).
- Love of the people who have passed--physically, or emotionally--from my life, for they are and always will be a present part of who I am.
- That is, Love of the way Love lingers, even when bodies and hearts do not.
- Love of functioning in a Communion of Saints.
- And of the Joy and value in little pleasures and safeties.
- Love of my body (on a good day).
- And my spirit (on a good day).
- Love in strength and flexibility (but not malleability).
- Love of the way I am big and small in a world that is big and small.
- Love of warm things.
- Love of the intimacy allowing one to speak a coded language, that only one more understands.
- Love of spending a lifetime, almost knowing one another.
- And the way that people return to each other after miscommunications to try to communicate again; their persistence shows a caring language cannot capture.
- Love of deep peace.
- Love of not taking oneself too seriously.
- Serious Love.

weeds//sidewalk-cracks by Leslie Albanese is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
31 March 2011
30-loves list. (for Dale). (and also for myself).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seriously love.
ReplyDelete